Nearby Areas of Interests &
Emmett is nestled in a scenic valley known for its
many orchards and locally grown melons and vegetables.
Frozen Dog Digs is tucked into the eastern foothills
above the orchards and is a stone's throw from one of
the best fruit stands in the valley. The sunsets to the west are truly magical!
A slice of Americana, the small town boasts its annual
Cherry Festival (June), "Lost in the '50s" Cruise Night
(July), and local Gem County fair and rodeo (August).
1 Hour Away
5 Minutes Away
- Hunting and fishing
- Water skiing and jet skiing
- Picnic areas
- Natural hot springs - Roystone Hot Springs
2 - 3 Hours Away
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort
- Sun Valley Ski Resort
- Hells Canyon
- Desert Landscapes & Rock Hounding - Bruneau Dunes State Park
A Century Away
- The Legend of Squaw Butte (village massacre)
- Picket Corral Hideout (stagecoach robber)
- Andy Little Homestead (sheep king of the world)